A&E TV is one of the many ways in which you can access the content available online. You can live stream and watch countless videos. However, A&E TV can only be streamed by the residents of the United States of America and the application is not accessible outside the US even if, the residents are out traveling to other parts of the world. They can’t open the application or even log in to the application once crossed the borders of the country.
This default setting is certainly available to the non-citizens of the United States. Therefore, if your where-about lies elsewhere outside the US, then you surely won’t be able to connect to A&E television and stream online programs.
It won’t even let you sign up on any Smart devices. We understand that you certainly didn’t think of this while availing the service. But, there is a justified reason; why A&E TV doesn’t let you access high-definition online content on your device outside the US.
Any network set-up needs customers. What would be better than having customers worldwide? But, A&E cannot do so, because there are rules and regulations which need to be followed.
There is a need for licensing and broadcasting rights to publish their data in different countries.
Since they haven’t involved themselves in this complex process; they are unable to provide streaming services outside their region. As, its user, you must be aware that most of the content on A&E TV is Geo-restricted. Thus, the company has to put a restriction on viewers who can watch their content. It also does this because it doesn’t want any other person outside the US to reuse the content available on their site.
In case, it will be allowed outside, A&E TV will have to face legal challenges.
So, you still want to watch the online content on this website without shifting to the US or without using US IP address, you can install a VPN service on your laptop or PC.
Now, let’s learn how you can watch A&E TV using VPN services.
We request you to follow the given instructions step by step:-
- Open your web browser. Install a VPN service. We suggest getting a paid VPN service rather than going for a free VPN because the free VPN service providers are usually using your net surfing activity and selling this information. Prevent yourself from such service providers.
- Along with that, you need to choose a VPN provider, which has multiple VPN servers in the United States of America.
- Once, your account is created. Install its application on your smart device.
- Then, press, ‘Run’ on VPN application.
- After this, go to ‘Main Menu’ and connect to a server located in the US.
- After the connection is established, you can enjoy your favorite shows.