The A&E channel for Roku provides the access to watch complete episodes or clips from 45 A&E TV shows along with popular titles like Duck Dynasty, Billy the exterminator, Storage wars, Intervention, Wahlburgers and three spinoffs from Texas, Miami, and New York.In case you have not subscribed to any local TV or cable service provider, you can still watch a good number of videos that are available for free. For instance, The first 48 has six unlocked episodes and Duck Dynasty offers 6 unlocked episodes from season 1 and parking wars have three episodes unlocked for season 1 and 3. If you want complete access to the episodes or videos, you will have to subscribe to any cable or satellite TV service.
Now, coming to the steps for downloading and watching content on A&E TV.
Steps for downloading A&E on Roku:
- Open the home screen of your Roku by clicking the home button from Roku remote.
- Through navigation buttons, go to the ‘Roku channel store’.
- Click to search for ‘A&E’ channel under the ‘Movies and TV’ section.
- Select A&E to start the download.
- After downloading the channel, you will find this channel in the ‘My channels’ menu.
- Click on ‘A&E’ again.
The first 48 and other popular shows will automatically get appear on the screen with few episodes unlocked. You can click on any one and start watching it. The shows will be streamed on the TV screen through the Roku media player. So, you can say that the A&E channel offers mammoth of episodes and clips on Roku media players which otherwise are limited to A&E TV channel only. New content keeps on updating on its own. You can stream the content from any location within the United States.
What else you can enjoy with the A&E app on Roku?
- You will get access to watch complete series like Live PD, 60 days, the first 48 and Remini. Apart from this, there are many more on the list.
- You can curate a watch list according to your choice or preference.
- Enjoy live TV. You might be wondering to know how it is possible.
Well, we are now going to discuss steps for watching live TV:
- Login to the cable provider account.
- Select ‘Live TV’ from the given options.
If you have not yet created an account on A&E TV, then sign-up with the email address and enter the password of your choice. The channel activation link will be received in the email on which you can click and get the verification code for your device.
This is all about the process of activating A&E TV on the Roku media player. We hope you have understood the steps mentioned on the page.