STARZ is one of the leading US TV networks, which is packed with many amazing shows and movies. However in order to enjoy those shows and movies, you must first get the app on your streaming device and activate it right after that.
The streaming service is available on multiple streaming devices such as Roku, Xbox, Apple TV, Android, Fire TV, iPhone and so on. The monthly subscription of STARZ is $8.99, which isn’t that expensive. Moreover, with a single account, you can stream on up to four devices at once.
Let’s find out how to get STARZ on different streaming devices
Prerequisites to activate STARZ on the device
To activate STARZ, it is necessary to have a premium subscription or a free seven-day trial provided with the subscription. You will be required to have a login to add a channel to the service that you like. You need to perform these steps first.
- You need to go to the official website of STARZ.
- Select ‘Try STARZ’ because the company offers a 7-day free trial.
- Sign up on STARZ followed by filling the blank fields.
- Once you successfully set up your account, you can add the channels to many streaming devices.
- That’s about activating STARZ. Now, let’s move onto the next section, i.e., adding ‘STARZ’ to various streaming devices.
How to add STARZ to your streaming devices.
While you must have figured out a way to add STARZ on Roku or Apple TV, so let’s discuss how to activate STARZ on Xbox, Smart TV, and other devices.
Activating STARZ on Xbox
Here is how you can activate STARZ on Xbox:
- Start with setting up your Xbox followed by signing into your Xbox account.
- Search for the ‘STARZ’ app, and once found, download it.
- Verify the installation when prompted.
- Select ‘STARZ’ Play followed by logging in with your account details of STARZ.
- Go to ‘STARZ’ with any device.
- Enter the activation code in the required field.
- Click ‘Submit’ to register your device.
As you activate ‘STARZ’ on Xbox, you will start seeing a collection of TV shows and movies.
How to activate STARZ on Smart TV?
The process of activating STARZ on Smart TV is similar to activating the app on any streaming device, but let’s find out this in detail:
Steps to activate STARZ on Smart TV:
- Turn on your Smart TV and then, go to the app store.
- Find ‘STARZ Play’ in the app store and begin with the installation process.
- Using STARZ account details, log into your STARZ account.
- Open the STARZ app now.
- Enter the activation code that you see on the TV screen at the official activation site of STARZ.
- Click ‘Submit’ to register the device.
STARZ works with a wide range of smart TV brands, so you can check the app store. In case, you don’t find the app, then that’s because the app isn’t available on the platform.