History TV is a channel that is managed and controlled by A&E TV, so if you love the shows on History TV, then you should be thanking A&E TV. However, if History TV hasn’t been working properly on your Roku streaming player, then you should first check whether History TV is activated on your Roku device or not because if it isn’t, then you will experience issues while watching History TV.
To activate the History Channel, you must go to History.com/activate link. The channel is also available on the A&E TV channel, so you can access it from there. AETV is packed with some of the most exciting content including the shows from History TV. However, if you are specifically looking to get History TV, then you can certainly do that by searching the channel on Roku Channel Store.
Here are the popular shows that are available on the History Channel.
It is a well-known fact that History Channel has the best informative content, but here is the list of shows that are liked by most people.
- Counting Cars.
- Pawn Stars.
- Modern Marvels.
- Forged In Fire.
- American Pickers.
- The Curse Of The Oak Island, and many more.
How to activate History Channel on Roku?
History Channel is a powerhouse of information, covering various niches from entertainment, documentaries, sports, investigations and of course, history. In order to watch all the amazing shows, you must activate the channel on your Roku player, steps for which you can find in the section below.
- You must ensure that you have a stable internet connection, channel provider details, and payment-related details.
- Then, you need to log into your Roku account in order to link your Roku player.
- Then, on the Roku home screen, go to ‘Subscriptions’ followed by ‘Free Category Channel’.
- In the Roku Channel Store, look for a new channel by entering the ‘History Channel’.
- Once you select the ‘History Channel’, click the ‘Add Channel’ or ‘Buy Channel’ button.
- Then, enter the details to buy the channel.
- After entering payment details, enter the History Channel activation code on the TV.
- Go to History.com activate page in the web browser of your computer or smartphone.
- Enter the code exactly how it is given.
- Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button for the activation process.
That is how you can activate History Channel on the Roku device in order to watch your favorite shows. If you are still not able to access History Channel, then you can try adding A&E TV, as the channel is available on this app as well. If you are dealing with any other problem related to the app, then go to Channel activate help and support for the best assistance regarding that particular issue.