PlayStation Vue is an immensely popular Live TV subscription service, which offers new and exciting content not just to those who are using Sony PlayStation, but also to those who are using other streaming services such as Apple, Android, Roku and Amazon Fire TV/FireStick, etc. PlayStation Vue is comparatively new compared to other Live TV services, but there is no shortage of world-class content on the platform. You will find a lot of amazing stuff on the network, which you can enjoy by installing PS Vue on your streaming device.
Installing PlayStation Vue is winning half the battle, as then, you will have to activate PS Vue because that is only how the service is going to become accessible on your streaming device.
Here is how you can perform PlayStation Vue Activate on the most popular streaming devices.
How to set up and activate PlayStation Vue?
- The first thing that you need to do is create an account on PlayStation Vue followed by subscribing to one of its plans. For registration, you will have to provide some of your details such as your name, email address, contact and address details, etc. Once sign up on the network, you will be able to get the free trial, which is offered by the company for new users. Or, you can subscribe to one of the PS Vue’s packages and get on with watching your favorite content.
How to do PlayStation Vue Activate Roku?
If you are using the Roku streaming player and want to access PlayStation Vue on it, then here is how you can do PSVue activate Roku to access the service.
- Connect your Roku streaming player with the TV. Turn on both the devices and using your Roku remote; open ‘Roku Channel Store’.
- Search for the ‘PlayStation Vue’ channel in the channel store. Once found, add the channel.
- Once the channel installs on your Roku, you can open it.
- As the channel opens, select the option labeled as ‘Activate your device’ to get PSVue com activateRoku.
- Now, go to your computer or smartphone, launch a web browser and enter www PSVue com activate Roku in the address bar.
- After that, you will have to sign in with your PlayStation ID.
- Enter the activation code that you see on the TV screen and once entered, PSVue activateRoku process completes.
How to activate PlayStation Vue on Apple TV?
PS Vue can be accessed on Apple, but then you will have to install the app on your Apple TV followed by activating it. Here is how you can do PSVue activate Apple TV.
- On your Apple TV, go to the ‘App Store’ and search for ‘PlayStation Vue’. Once found, install the channel to your device.
- Launch the app on your Apple TV after installing it. Once the app opens, you will see a message popping on the screen asking you to activate your device. Therefore, select the option named ‘Activate Your Device’.
- On your computer or smartphone, launch a web browser and enter www PSVue com activate appletv. You will have to sign in with your PlayStation ID.
- Furnish the activation code that you see on your TV screen your Apple TV is connected to on www psvue con activateappletv.
- That sums up the PSVue activation on Apple TV.
How to Activate PS Vue on Amazon Fire TV?
Amazon Fire TV is among the top streaming devices in the world, and it supports PlayStation Vue. If you want to access content from PS Vue on your Amazon Fire TV or Firestick, then you need to activate the app first. Here are the steps that you can perform to activate PS Vue on Amazon Fire TV:
- Connect your Amazon Fire TV to your smart TV. Then, turn on both TV and Amazon Fire TV.
- From your Amazon Fire TV remote, search for the PlayStation Vue app. As you get the search results, select the app and click ‘Install’.
- Open PS Vue app on your device followed by selecting ‘Activate your device’ option.
- Now, turn on your computer or smartphone, launch a web browser on it and enter PSVue.com/activatefirestick.
- Sign in with your PlayStation ID using your login credentials.
- It’s time to enter the activation code that you see on the TV screen.
With that, PS Vue activate Fire TV or activate Firestick concludes. You will then be able to watch your favorite content available on PSVue.
How To Activate PS Vue On Playstation 3 Or 4?
PlayStation Vue is also available on PlayStation 3 or 4, as both the services come from the same company. To access PSVue on PS3 or PS4, here is what you are going to do:
- On your PS3 or PS4, open PlayStation Store.
- Search PlayStation Vue and install the same.
- Log in with your PlayStation ID.
- As you log into your PlayStation ID, the activation process completes.
You will be able to access the content that PSVue has to offer. Your PlayStation Vue experience depends on your internet connection and the region you live in. If you are unable to activate PSVue on your streaming device, then you should check the settings of your streaming device and PlayStation Vue app. In case, there are errors in either of the platforms, then you should take the help of PSVue support providers.