A&E offers the viewers to create the profile online and watch the programs from where they have left earlier. After registration, the user can add shows, movies in the watch later list and access network channels like History, FYI and lifetime with a single profile.
How to create an A&E profile?
To gain access to the content of A&E TV, the activation of the device and sync is a must on the profile. There are some basic requirements required from the user’s side for creating a profile.
- The age of the user must be more than 13 years.
- A resident of the United States.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of A&E.
You can register the profile either via Facebook or Google account. Enter the email address, name, password and date of birth in the given fields. You need to select the gender and click on the checkbox given next to ‘Receive emails’.
How to activate the profile on your device?
After signing up, you will find ‘Activate profile’ option in the login screen from where you can follow either of the two ways given here as under:
- Open the AETV activation page and select the device from the list.
- Select the TV service provider in the next step.
- Enter the activation code in the next field.
- Click ‘Continue’ to submit the code.
- After the successful activation, you can start watching the contents from where you had left earlier.
Login to A&E profile
- If you have created the account earlier and want to sign-in to it, then visit the activation page and select your profile from the given ones. You will find the sign-in menu. Click on it and enter the username and password in the next couple of fields.
- You can directly visit AETV.com/login from the web browser and log in with the Facebook or Google account.
If you forgot the password, you can reset it by entering the email address where you will receive the link to reset the password. This email address must be registered with the A&E TV.
More information related to A&E Profile
- Users can check the list of shows and videos currently available on the A&E network by selecting the ‘Shows or videos’ link from the top of the activation page. The same is also accessible from the ‘Search bar’.
- From the ‘Schedule’ link, go to select the time zone and see the list of shows which are going to broadcast in the future.
- If you love to watch the stories of captivating people around the world, enter the name of the person or click the ‘Real crime blog’ option.
- For any other information associated with the A&E network or its family channels, you can go to the bottom of this page and select the appropriate option out of ‘News, paternal guidance, email updates, and channel app.