Tubi TV is a California based streaming service allowing people of the United States to watch subscription-free content on a wide range of streaming devices. Tubi TV is an ad-supported service, which gained immense popularity since its launch in 2014. Despite being a subscription-free service, you will have to activate Tubi TV to enjoy various features it has to offer.
Tubi TV Features:
Here are the features that you will enjoy on Tubi TV:
- Tubi TV content is divided into categories, as there are 35 categories available on the platform.
- You can find content on different genres on the platform, ranging from comedy, action, drama, horror, documentaries, and many more. You can also enjoy travel-related movies along with sports movies on Tubi TV. All movies are grouped together and you won’t find any option to filter on Tubi TV.
- Most of the content available on Tubi TV is in HD quality.
- You will get a full description of the movie or video, including its cast, runtime, genre, directors, and other information.
- Since it is an ad-supported network, you will see 20-30 second ads at the start of every video you play.
- Tubi TV boasts zero-time buffering, which is a great feature in itself.
- There is a mobile version of Tubi TV, which is very easy to use.
How to Setup a Tubi TV account?
Registering for an account on Tubi TV is very simple, as you just need to go to the registration page.
- Once you are on the registration page, you can select to sign up through an Email address or Facebook.
- Create a password for your Tubi account.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to complete the registration.
- After the account has been set up, you can move onto the activation of Tubi TV on your device.
Tubi TV Activation on Several Platforms:
How to activate Tubi TV on the Roku media streaming player?
- Launch the Tubi TV app on your Roku device.
- From the app’s home screen, go to the top row and then, select ‘sign in’.
- Link or register an account. You will see a pairing code on the screen.
- On your computer, launch a web browser and go to ‘www.tubitv.com/activate. If a computer is not available, then do it on your smartphone’s browser.
- Sign in to your Tubi TV account.
- Enter the pairing code to activate the account.
How to activate the Tubi TV account on Samsung TV?
If you are using a smart TV, let’s say the one from Samsung, then here is how you can activate Tubi TV on it:
- Launch the Tubi app on your Samsung TV.
- On the app’s home screen, go to the top, and find options such as, ‘Search’, ‘Sign In’ and ‘Settings’.
- Choose ‘Sign In’ and as you do so, you will receive a code on the TV screen.
- On your computer, launch a web browser and go to tubitv.com/activate link.
- If you have not signed in online, then you must register now when prompted.
- You will be redirected to ‘Activate a device’ page after you sign in or register an account. Now, enter the activation code followed by clicking the ‘Activating Device’ option.
How to activate the Tubi account on Xbox?
- On your Xbox device, open the Tubi app.
- Choose ‘Sign in’.
- You can sign in via email by entering the email address and password associated with the Tubi account.
- On your computer, open a web browser and enter ‘tubi.com/activate’.
- Enter the activation code now and click ‘Submit’.
How to activate the Tubi account on Amazon Firestick?
- To activate the Tubi account on Amazon Firestick, you need to open Tubi from the device’s home screen.
- Now, select ‘Sign in’ or ‘Register’ from your remote control.
- Select ‘Register’ or ‘Link Account’.
- To activate Tubi TV, you need to visit ‘tubitv.com/activate’.
- Click on ‘Register with Facebook’ or ‘Register with Email’.
- Enter the information and then, click on ‘Register’.
- Now, enter the activation code.
How to activate the Tubi account on PlayStation?
- On your PlayStation, you need to open ‘Tubi’.
- As the app opens, go to its top row.
- Choose ‘Sign in’ and then, select ‘Register’ or ‘Link Account’. You are now going to receive an activation code.
- Enter the code and follow the below-mentioned steps on how to enter the activation code.
- Open your smartphone, launch a web browser, and go to tubitv.com/activate link. Enter the activation code now.
- If you aren’t registered on Tubi TV, then make sure you do by clicking on the ‘Register’ option. Click ‘Sign in’ if you have an account.
- Now, enter the activation code in the correct field.
If you are still experiencing issues activating Tubi TV activation, then you should consult experts for a quick and reliable solution.