If you love watching TV shows like 60 days in Atlanta, Intervention, Duck Dynasty, and Nightwatch, then you must need to have Arts and Entertainment network. The only issue is that the streaming service is not available to watch outside the USA. If you are going to the UK, France, Australia, or in other parts of the world, then by applying simple tips and tricks, you can unlock this service.
In this post, we will show you how to use smart DNS proxies and VPN to unblock the A&E channel. After this, you can watch A&E on Chromecast, Mac, Roku, and Apple TV.
Is A&E available outside the USA?
We want to confirm here that this free network is not available outside the USA due to certain terms and agreements of the network. So, people from Canada, the UK, Spain, or china can’t stream the shows from this network directly.
How to unblock A&E outside the USA with a VPN?
While attempting to watch the show on the A&E channel globally, you may get a geolocation error. The channel servers will detect your location and display a message, ‘You are not allowed to watch this channel from this location’. To unblock, you need an American IP address. This is possible through the VPN server. The steps to initiate the process are:
- Sign-up on any VPN service provider whose servers are in the United States. Try to use the paid version of a VPN because the free VPN service may contain malware or malicious files and can affect the computer.
- After signing-up on the VPN network, you are now required to download and install the VPN software on your device. The app for a particular device can be downloaded from the respective link.
- Open the app and connect to the VPN server based inthe United States.
- Once done, you can start watching History Channel, FYI, A&E, and Lifetime or any other channel of your choice outside the US.
How to watch A&E using smart DNS proxies
This is another technique of watching A&E by bypassing the location error. It uses a smart DNS technique and works efficiently on all channels. The only drawback of this system is that not all the channels are supported by it. If you want to try Smart DNS outside the US, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, sign-up for a smart DNS proxy service using the computer or smartphone. Don’t forget to check whether the service supports A&E or not.
- Configure the same DNS service on your Mac, Roku, and Amazon Fire, PC, Mac, or Apple TV as per your requirement.
- Open the AETV website or the channel app and sign-in with the same login credentials you use for your cable TV.
- Start streaming the shows or movies anywhere around the world.
Unlocator, the popular smart DNS service has been proven best for accessing the A&E network outside the USA. The feature that lures the people most towards this service is a 7-day free trial. They can try the product for free and can subscribe after 7 days if satisfied.
A&E channel app is available for different devices like Mac OS, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Firestick, Chromecast, and iPhone.
If you want to know more in detail, visit us: www Aetv Com Activate