This App is quite similar to the Sling TV but may cost more on your pocket. If you love to watch amazing content on Roku, then this app is best for you. This app has several packs you can choose from. The subscription is based on the number of channels you have subscribed to. The most amazing channels include Syfy, Food Network, Bravo and FX. Apart from the paid channel subscription, you will get the cloud DVR in which you can record the content.
Steps to activate and watch movies from the PlayStation Vue app.
There are multiple ways to activate the app either from the device or from the account through the channel store. We will discuss both the methods for you.
From the device
- Open the Roku home page through the Roku remote by pressing the home button.
- Go to the ‘Streaming channels’ option with the help of up and down arrow keys.
- Search for the Vue channel from the search list.
- Go to the channel and select the ‘Add channel’ option.
- Enter the Roku username, password PIN if prompted to do so.
- Now, enter the payment information like credit or PayPal account for online transactions.
- Finally, check if the channel is added into the ‘My channels list’ or not from the Roku link account.
How to activate the channel store?
- First of all, connect the smartphone or the PC to the internet and launch an internet browser.
- Open Roku com link from it and click to search for the ‘Playstation Vue’ channel.
- Once the channel gets located, you can start the adding process by clicking on ‘Add a channel’.
- Login to the Roku account by entering the username and password.
- You will be asked to enter the payment details in the given field. Enter the credit card or PayPal account information.
- After taking the Subscription for the PS Vue channel, you can verify the channel activation by clicking on the ‘Activation link’.
Activate live channel feature
- Connect the Roku to the wired or wireless home network.
- You can connect to the Wi-Fi using the password.
- Before you start, make sure that all the devices are turned on and the Wi-Fi setup is complete.
- Go to ‘My channels’ and select ‘PS Vue’ using the arrow keys.
- Press ‘OK’ to access a particular menu.
- From the ‘Home screen’ go to the ‘Help and settings’ menu from the bottom of the page.
- Open ‘Channel settings’ and click on ‘Activate Live TV’.
- Use of arrow keys to activate the PS Vue channel.
- Start streaming the channel and see if the activation is properly done or not.
- Otherwise, you need to perform the steps again right from starting.